South Central PA Works: Logistics Industry Partnership Training Grant
Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) Certification Training is now available through the Manufacturers’ Association (MA) of South Central PA, made possible through a grant obtained by SCPa Works. Register here.
Obtaining a Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) certification provides your team with the information your business needs to meet today’s supply chain logistics challenges!
Earning a CLTD designation will help you:
- Master the essential knowledge needed for the logistics, transportation, and distribution industry.
- Bring new ideas to your organization.
- Remain current with global logistics trends and developments.
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a Logistics Expert.
- Reduce costs and impact your organization’s bottom line and overall operations.
- Increase your valuable to your organization
This six session course is designed for Logistics Professionals across all industries, including:
- Logistics Managers/Engineers
- Supply Chain Logistics Managers
- Traffic Managers
- Transportation/Fleet Managers
- Warehouse Operations/Distribution Managers
- Reverse Logistics Managers
Introductory Meeting (8:00 – 9:00 AM) | February 10
Full-Day Sessions (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM) | Lunch will be provided.
March 3; March 17; March 31; April 28; May 26
Grant Sponsored by the Logistics Industry Partnership – $775
Non-grant – $1,650
- Please note:
These classes are grant sponsored through the SCPA Works Logistics Industry Partnership and students will be required to complete the data form provided by us to receive the discounted rate.
- All registration fees are due prior to the first class.
- No shows will be charged full program cost.
- Late Cancellations will be charged.